Author Topic: Cheshire Fair Swanzey NH  (Read 5924 times)

powerlinek9

Cheshire Fair Swanzey NH
« on: July 19, 2008, 02:16:15 AM »
I'm with the Cheshire Fair grounds in Swanzey NH and we are looking to put a tough truck event on in the fall. However we need to see how much interest there is for it before the proposal is introduced to the board of directors.

Josh

xjwalt666

Re: Cheshire Fair Swanzey NH
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 09:01:57 PM »
might be interested in it. only a little over 2 hours for us to go. what kind of racing would it be wheel to wheel or 1 at a time timed races?

powerlinek9

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 09:52:22 AM »
Will likely be one at a time with multiple laps. only because it isn't a HUGE area and side by side would make for a short unexciting track.

Offline jameer

• Mall Crawler
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 06:23:22 AM »
not sure where that is but if it does not interfier with vermonster in sept i would be interested

powerlinek9

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 03:02:49 PM »
it will certainly not interfere with The september show at Vermonster!!!  there is no date set at this point.

xjwalt666

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 06:02:01 PM »
What kind of competition would there be? Are you just checking in with us or have you passed this by other club? I know there are some other clubs in the area that may be interested. What kind of numbers are you looking for and is it going to be a first come or everybody is in type race?

Scott

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 07:17:12 PM »
Don't forget and try not to do the same weekend as the

:biggrin: Thanks!

powerlinek9

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 01:26:23 PM »
well i have tried contacting CC4W but no response. i really don't know any of the clubs that might be interested. if someone can give me a list of phone numbers or e-mail addresses, organizing this event will be a lot easier. this is a spectator show, we want to get a bunch of rednecks to destroy their trucks. but i know we won't have enough locals to fill the whole time so i was hoping to get a club to bring up some trucks/buggies.

xjwalt666

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 07:48:32 PM »
You could try going to www.norra.us and contact Pat. His screen name is damagedgoodsct. try him. He's been trying to get some more races on the schedule.
Not sure who would be the best contact for cc4w. I race with the club but not sure who would really be the best to contact.

Offline BEAST666

• Off-road racer Sand drag racer
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 05:49:04 AM »
 :swear_mad:

I hope that the "rednecks" see your post and boycott your race, that's the kind of attitude we racers have been fighting for years and we won't race for real promoters who want us to wreck, never mind a dumbass like you, so don't bother trying to get CC4W or NORRA involved.
HOW CAN YOU BE IN TWO PLACES AT ONCE WHEN YOU'RE NOT ANYWHERE AT ALL

powerlinek9

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 01:01:31 PM »
i don't want anyone to wreck there stuff really. but are you saying CC4W or NORRA won't want to be involved in a event that has people that DO want to wreck their truck?

xjwalt666

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 08:17:52 PM »
What beast is saying is that a lot of us have quite a bit invested in our racers and we are in it for the fun of it not the destruction. We would rather be involved if you wanted to have a clean show with a lot of excitement and not just people out there to destroy their stuff.

Offline jameer

• Mall Crawler
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 12:08:21 PM »
x2 maybe it could be a little like ushra street wariors for 1 class and pro trucks for a nother

powerlinek9

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 12:07:49 PM »
that was my plan. completely different classes. i don't want to see anyone trucks get wrecked. or even broken. i do however want a separate class for the average joe to run his $500 ford ranger.