Northeast Jeep Organization, Inc.
April 24, 2014, 09:06:04 PM *
NEJEEP Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can also find us on FACEBOOK

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 Cruise Night at Cabelas - East Hartford - July 7th, 2010  (Read 4266 times)
Gorilla_Skater
Administrator
Rock Crawler

Buy American!

« on: June 23, 2010, 07:01:27 AM »

Join NEJeep at Cruise Night at Cabelas

Cabelas will be hosting several Cruise Night this summer with July 7th being the first one. They plan to have all sorts of classics and customs and NEJeep will be there with some of our Jeeps.

If you haven't been to Cabelas yet, you've got to see this place and bring money because you'll want to buy something. An awesome showroom for all outdoor equipment and accessories. They even have boats inside! They sell 4x4 accessories like tow straps and High lift Jacks. They have wildlife displays and a HUGE fish tank with all sorts of game fish. For the kids they have a shooting gallery.

Cruise Night Info...

Date: July 7th, 2010 Wednesday
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Cabela's
475 East Hartford Blvd North
East Hartford, CT 06118 US
(860)290-6200

http://www.cabelas.com/east-hartford-connecticut-store.shtml

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 09:11:50 AM by gorilla_skater » Logged

93 YJ  6" lift on 35" Goodyear MTR's, 8.8 rear, 4.10's and Minispool.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke
sedge1080
Rock Crawler

Got Jeep?

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 08:06:06 AM »

ohhh ohhh ohhh Can i join....
   We will be there, Cabelas is always a good/expensive time hope to meet some new faces.

You can get a Hummer in a Jeep, but you can't get a Jeep in a Hummer!

97 TJ - 5.5 Clayton Long Arm, 4.56gears, 9inch rear, Waggy 44 Front, Locked F/R, 36in Swampers, Beadlocks, Chevy One Ton Steering, full F/R cage and full skids and a few dings and dents to make it look like I actually wheel it.

89YJ, 4cyl, Waggy 44's, 5.13 gears, ARB lockers F/R, 37in MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, Full Cage and tubed out front.

04 Silverado- Tow Rig
Gorilla_Skater
Administrator
Rock Crawler

Buy American!

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 04:16:43 PM »

ohhh ohhh ohhh Can i join....
   We will be there, Cabelas is always a good/expensive time hope to meet some new faces.

Cool. How many Jeeps Corey?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke
sedge1080
Rock Crawler

Got Jeep?

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 05:10:52 PM »

Im going to say 3 for now, might change i will keep you posted.

You can get a Hummer in a Jeep, but you can't get a Jeep in a Hummer!

97 TJ - 5.5 Clayton Long Arm, 4.56gears, 9inch rear, Waggy 44 Front, Locked F/R, 36in Swampers, Beadlocks, Chevy One Ton Steering, full F/R cage and full skids and a few dings and dents to make it look like I actually wheel it.

89YJ, 4cyl, Waggy 44's, 5.13 gears, ARB lockers F/R, 37in MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, Full Cage and tubed out front.

04 Silverado- Tow Rig
Gorilla_Skater
Administrator
Rock Crawler

Buy American!

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 05:03:51 PM »

We're planning on having 10+ Jeeps there, so come on down on the 7th.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 07:50:16 AM by gorilla_skater » Logged

Gorilla_Skater
Administrator
Rock Crawler

Buy American!

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 08:37:26 PM »

I didn't take a full count, but there must have been 15 -20 Jeeps there! Thanks to all for coming out. Too bad Cabelas didn't advertise. It was our Jeeps, 1 muscle car and a bunch of motorcycles... still cool.

It was good to see all the new people and members.

ff08jk
NEJEEP Member
Rock Crawler

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 08:53:56 PM »

It was nice to see a bunch of new members/requests for apps.
Look out for the JK invasion!
BAHAHAHHA!

08 4dr JK Unlimited YC, 35" Cooper Discovery STs, auto, 5:38s, ProRock 44 w/RCVs, ARBs F/R, 35 spline F/R axles, Shrockwork sliders, Clayton Offroad oil/tranny/transfer skids and cossmember, Clayton Offroad 3.5" lift, Expedition One rear bumper/tire carrier, Tom Woods front/rear DSs, Smittybuilt XRC 10 winch, Mr Fister Fab front bumper, VIAIR OBA w/ custom air tank mount in bumper, Or-Fab front bolt in cage
The Navy Commander
NEJEEP Member
Rock Crawler

Shaq City is the place to rock. Semper Fi diddy

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 10:25:25 PM »

I had a total count of 18 jeeps at one point...

Ahh Cabela's, it's just like Disneyland, only better.... mr green

Superwinch EPi 9.0 Detours Custom Bumpers/Dropkicks, 3.5" RE Superflex Lift, 1" Daystar Body Lift, 15" Cragar Street Lock D, 33" Dick Cepek Crushers,
Solid Axle Diff Covers, Jeep Medic Belly Up Transmission/Engine Skid Plate Combo, Other Kirby+Skid Row stuff

Blessed are those who, in the face of death, concern themselves only with the front sight post...
JeepinMaxx
NEJEEP Member
Rock Crawler

E-Mail - frank.federico@earthlink.net

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 10:27:52 PM »

Nice to hang with NEJeep regulars and meet some of the potential members.  I think we definitely dominated the attendance for Cabelas 1st Cruise Night.  The bike guys had a decent turn out too.  If they have another Cruise Night - I'm sure we would have a similar or better turn out  mr green

90YJ, 4.0 swap, SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, ARB locker 4.56, Rear D44, Detroit locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com bumpers F&R.  Superwinch EP9000

"We don't need more gun control - we need ASSHOLE CONTROL"
JeepMM2
NEJEEP Member
Rock Crawler

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2010, 10:42:50 PM »

Nice to hang with NEJeep regulars and meet some of the potential members.  I think we definitely dominated the attendance for Cabelas 1st Cruise Night.  The bike guys had a decent turn out too.  If they have another Cruise Night - I'm sure we would have a similar or better turn out  mr green

I agree. There were 17 member's names(13 full, 4 probie)on the attendance sheet. In addition, family members and other Jeepers really inflated the total. A full spectrum of Jeeps were represented, CJ, YJ, MJ, LJ, JK, XJ.

"I'M THE 82nd AIRBORNE, AND THIS IS AS FAR AS THE BASTARDS ARE GOING."
PFC Martin, 325th Glider Infantry Regiment  Dec. 23, 1944
T.W.R.
NEJEEP Member
Rock Crawler

Probie of the year!

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2010, 09:09:07 PM »

hey arent they doing this every month?

1999 TJ : 4 banger, 5" of budget boost, 35x12.5 Old Style MTR's, 4.88 Gears, SkidRow Night Crawler Front Bumper, UCF Ultra-High Clearance skids,
Kilby Gas tank skid, Gen-Right Tube Fenders, Superwinch EPi 9.0S (Don't be a dope, Get the rope!)
MassXJ
Board of Directors
Rock Crawler

Winston Wolf

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2010, 10:53:11 PM »

hey arent they doing this every month?
nope

Quote from: Mrs. Whoopie Pies
Then we have those guys that feel like constant cornmeal in ones pants . Alan for example.

After all is said and done, more is said than done.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: