Author Topic: monster jam at stafford this weekend!!  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
  • uh-oh he posted another avatar.
monster jam at stafford this weekend!!
« on: July 22, 2013, 07:55:03 PM »
I'm taking my kids to the Sunday event.  Anybody else going want to meet up?
OMG, this guys avatar may get me in trouble at work.  Not the personal use of company property, I'm safe there.  Its his avatar that's going to get me in trouble.  Phew its gone, now I can get back to screwing off on company time!!

Offline Risky1

• Mall Crawler
Re: monster jam at stafford this weekend!!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 07:21:37 PM »
Goin on Saturday with my daughter.  if anyone goes on Saturday hit me up.
04 TJ, 6 cyl 5spd, 6" lift, ProComp 33's, Sliders, Full Engine & Transmission Skid Plate, Diff Guard, Steering Box Guard.....I'm not sure about the rest....I just drive it :)

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 08:02:36 AM »
Changed my day to today due to rain tomorrow.  Risky, what show are you going to?  I'm going to the 2pm event.
OMG, this guys avatar may get me in trouble at work.  Not the personal use of company property, I'm safe there.  Its his avatar that's going to get me in trouble.  Phew its gone, now I can get back to screwing off on company time!!

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 05:32:32 PM »
Monster Mutt is driven by a chick this year.   She's got a bigger sack then the dudes!!