Author Topic: Line Racing  (Read 1124 times)

Offline sedge1080

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Line Racing
« on: November 27, 2013, 01:47:40 PM »
http://www.lm4w.org/

I have heard its like a mini KOH.  Looks like a combo between Southwick and a rock Buggy

Has anyone ever been, heard anything...  Think I want to check it out next year

Would be nice if you build a Buggy and for both Trails and this race.... hhhmmmm  :mrgreen:
You can get a Hummer in a Jeep, but you can't get a Jeep in a Hummer!

97 TJ -Clayton Long Arm, 4.56gears, 9" rear/44 Front, Locked F/R, 36" Swampers, Beadlocks, One Ton Steering, full F/R cage and full skids

WIP: CJ Buggy:  V8, 14/60, 5.13's, Locked F/R.  Not sure what else will end up in it

89YJ, 4cyl, Waggy 44's, 5.13 gears, ARB lockers F/R, 37in MTR's, Beadlocks, Full Cage and tubed out front.

04 Silverado- Tow Rig,

Offline sean_cj7

• Web Wheeler
    • Bad Apple Fabrication
Re: Line Racing
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 08:47:52 PM »
Not much at all like KOH, it is a off road race.  Many different classes and alot of particapates.  2wd, 4wd, 4cyl, 6cyl and 8cyl.  I've heard it is very fun.  Alot of the Ultra 4 type racers are doing them, mainly because it's racing.  But for a mini KOH check out the RC Rcrocs races.  Line mountain has been around for a long time from what I've heard.  Anyway you look at it, it's racing and its fun.
If you break/blow a tire/set your rig on fire and can't get yourself off the trail, the rest of us will do our best to help you and then mock you after the fact.