Author Topic: The Walking Dead Thread 2016- Spoiler Alert if you haven't seen the latest!  (Read 15295 times)

Online Gorilla_Skater

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
I'll start this thread so we can talk about The Walking Dead.

Note: If you haven't watched the latest episode, DO NOT read this thread. We're not worried about spoilers here LOL. I get not posting stuff on FB, because you get blindsided, but in this case, you have been forewarned.  :mad02:

So what do you think about the new Community?  Too cut and dry, but they did add some mystery.

Who do you think has Rick's blender gun? I think it's that teenage girl. Remember Karl lost her, but then he ended right by his Dad.

The best image was Daryl holding the dead possum in Diana's office LOL.
1993 YJ  6" lift on 35" Goodyear MTR's, 8.8 rear w/ Spartan, Dana 30 w/ Lockrite & 4.10's
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 8.0L V10 Tow Rig

"Teamwork makes the Dream Work!"

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
  • E-Mail - ffederico@brierlylombard.com
The new community reminds me of Woodbury and Terminus - something is up!  Plus I never trust the places that disarm them to let them in.  i think you are right about the blender gun.

Best line last night - "we brought dinner"
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

"We don't need more gun control - we need ASSHOLE CONTROL"

Offline Lambchop

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
I think the girl is sneaking off to see the 3 people that were exiled from the community. Possibly that they came into the community with her and all but her were kicked out.

We already know Daryl is going to be an issue fitting in and may be kicked
That ladies son is a psycho brat with a big ego
Lastly the "hairdressers" husband is sketchy as hell and something will play out with that.

I love how they have this gorgeous normal community but father and son had the most sense of normal and fun sneaking out killing zombies. Kinda pissed he wasn't like WTF you doing out here moment after killing the zombies.

Offline Mr. Broken Fister

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
We should have done this a long time ago

It's going to get interesting now do the writers and producers follow the books or do they take creative rights and change things up like how they created terminus
my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects

Indecision is the tactical key to victory it allows the flexibility to not adhere to any formulated planning

If you want the quickest easiest most efficient solution to a problem, ask the laziest mother fu?ker you know

Offline cjshloman

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • Wanna see my totem pole?
Girl has gun, prob with the outcasts, why she is such a turd, find them, find out the community truth.   ROTC guy is a douche, hope glen punches him again.   Creepy guys mad cause Milfy hairdresser wife digs Rick, carol, funny she lies, but she's smart, a game changer, but she looks like a real east ate agent now in that get up.  All the people wear weenie outfits, Rick looks like a mall guard, coral needs a haircut, prob needs to bang the girl climbing the walls, Darryl is ok, he will be fine, it think the porch he gutted the possum was trek deck so it will wash out.   And why is Abrahams girl not seen more in her hot outfit.   Lastly, fawk giving up guns!!!!!   But it's ok to apparently have giant knives and swords and machetes and crossbows.   
My girlfriend can't fight, but you should see her box.....

'98 TJ, 3" BDS, 33" TSL Swamper's, lite body armour, plow.......stay tuned...Bull is coming back to the wheeling scene BITCHES!!!!

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
Lastly, fawk giving up guns!!!!!   But it's ok to apparently have giant knives and swords and machetes and crossbows.   

I thought that was strange too - no guns but Darryl gets to keep the cross bow!
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

Offline Lambchop

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Typical sheltered liberals......No scary guns but crossbow big knives are ok since they could never kill someone.

Offline cjshloman

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
And maybe someone planted that walker at the place where Rick left the gun.  He wasn't there when he left it, then it is.  It's not like walkers hide.   And what's that j on the gun handle??

'98 TJ, 3" BDS, 33" TSL Swamper's, lite body armour, plow.......stay tuned...Bull is coming back to the wheeling scene BITCHES!!!!

Offline bill

• Web Wheeler
I agree about girl finding ricks gun...I think black guy who saved Rick in beginning is one of the three exiles...according to the comics, they stay at this place for a while...and Aaron ends up becoming major ally for Rick...interesting to see how the writers stick to the storyline...wonder if we're gonna see the Saviors this season?
08 JK (mildly built DD)
02 Liberty( Soon to be next wheeler)

yes,I like rocks...

Offline harryhood

• Administrator
  • Rock Crawler
    • 72 scamp
It was strange how they got to keep their knives, swords crossbows etc...

I have a hard time seeing how the people from the community could be so clueless about dealing with zombies, even being "behind the walls". Rick walked outside for 5 minutes and found 5 or 6 zombies. No way they could have survived as long as they did and still be that clueless/scared.

my favorite line: if they can't make it, then we'll just take this place.
"it's like you're playing the triangle"

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
 I just watched the episode again - When the walkers / roamers came at him I noticed that Rick holstered his revolver and chose a small knife (even though he has a large knife on him) to take care of things - I think he is bored and wants some 'practice' so he doesn't get soft - the same for Karl

Offline HankD

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
"Super Fan" Walt??
nada! Shopping for parts for new build.

Offline Right Wing Curmudgeon!!!

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • NE Jeep South Carolina Chapter
I'll TAKE THE COOKIES! :eek: :cry:
03 Rubicon, 4 inch Clayton Short Arm Lift, Rokmen TT and Gas Tank Skids, TW DS front and Rear, 1 inch Daystar BL, 35x12.5-15 Cooper STTs, Warn 9.5ti winch.

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week.(George Patton)

Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid.
(John Wayne)

Offline MassXJ

• Global Moderator
  • Rock Crawler
damn time change. I missed it
Quote from: Mrs. Whoopie Pies
Then we have those guys that feel like constant cornmeal in ones pants . Alan for example.

Offline cjshloman

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
W on the head.  Was ricks stamp a w?   

Offline Right Wing Curmudgeon!!!

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • NE Jeep South Carolina Chapter
W on the head.  Was ricks stamp a w?   

No, it was an A.
03 Rubicon, 4 inch Clayton Short Arm Lift, Rokmen TT and Gas Tank Skids, TW DS front and Rear, 1 inch Daystar BL, 35x12.5-15 Cooper STTs, Warn 9.5ti winch.

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week.(George Patton)

Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid.
(John Wayne)

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
W on the head.  Was ricks stamp a w?    

No, it was an A.

Wolves not far  the scavengers from Washington prepare for a showdown in the last episode I'm betting they will attack Alexandria like they did Noah's neighborhood.  

I still want Morgan to show up, too many teasers earlier this season and no delivery. Washington is going to need a Rick Grimes

Also be prepared for Glenns death

Oh RIP Buttons

Indecision is the tactical key to victory it allows the flexibility to not adhere to any formulated planning

If you want the quickest easiest most efficient solution to a problem, ask the laziest mother fu?ker you know

Offline Dollar Store petite pants

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • I got my swin trunks and my flippy floppys
did anyone else notice a stamp on Jessie's husband at the end of the show last night.  Could have sworn i saw one on his hand.
The jeep-95 YJ, 4.0 Turbo, spring over, Dana 60's, 36" TSL, hydro assist, body armor, tube fenders, bumpers, lighting, recovery, OBA, full cage and a cool hand throttle
What moves the Jeep-96 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 4in exhaust, intake and 6 position chip
The cruiser - 2001 BMW 540i M-sport 6 speed

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
did anyone else notice a stamp on Jessie's husband at the end of the show last night.  Could have sworn i saw one on his hand.

It was the A stamp her son stamped Jessie the husband and Rick and told Rick he was a part of the group. Not sure the significance

Offline JK4JandK

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
anyone else pic up that the red A also stands for Adultery???? the town may not be all that Rick takes!!!!
"Wit is educated insolence."   Aristotle

Isish Diplomacy: The art of telling someone to go to Hell and having them looking forward to the trip.

"I have been trying to get out of High School.....since I got out of High School!"

"You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem."   Eldridge Cleaver

Yup.....definitely your circus, and your monkeys

Offline Maser

• NEJEEP Member
  • Web Wheeler
  • Two half nothings is a whole nothing.
anyone else pic up that the red A also stands for Adultery???? the town may not be all that Rick takes!!!!

good point.  Also didn't he get that stamp after he was sort of hitting on that blond lady at the party? - who has a husband.

I\'m [was] the paintball guy

Online Gorilla_Skater

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Aha! The Scarlet Letter! I have no idea where they are going with it though lol.

Why would the kid be stamping/identifying adulterers?

I absolutely love how Carol is pulling off the Suzie Homemaker thing, and then she goes nuts on that kid. I still think, despite the threat from the "Psycho Cookie Lady", he's going to tell.
1993 YJ  6" lift on 35" Goodyear MTR's, 8.8 rear w/ Spartan, Dana 30 w/ Lockrite & 4.10's
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 8.0L V10 Tow Rig

"Teamwork makes the Dream Work!"

Offline JK4JandK

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
its the missing chocolate that is going to get her caught.
"Wit is educated insolence."   Aristotle

Isish Diplomacy: The art of telling someone to go to Hell and having them looking forward to the trip.

"I have been trying to get out of High School.....since I got out of High School!"

"You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem."   Eldridge Cleaver

Yup.....definitely your circus, and your monkeys

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
I don't think there is any correlation between the A and adultery otherwise the son would be guilty too he had the stamp on his hand also. like he said when he stamped ricks hand "Now you're one of us"  still not sure if it's anything or something sinister I think the writers are trying to get us to focus on the viewer putting a connection between the A and the W that was carved on the walkers head not to mention walkers from Noah's town a few episodes again 

Offline Maser

• NEJEEP Member
  • Web Wheeler
  • Two half nothings is a whole nothing.
I think the "A" is for Alexandria, isn't that the name of the community that they are in now?  Maybe the Red "A" is a little foreshadowing because Rick and the couple were the only people they showed with the stamp that I noticed.   Maybe Rick and the lady have a "thing" later on. I think the group has been on the "outside" for so long that they are turning into the "bad guys" and Father Gabriel is starting to see it. with that "the evil come in for on the light" speech in the previews. Rick and the group are Turing into "the wolves in sheep clothing".

I\'m [was] the paintball guy