Author Topic: The Walking Dead Thread 2016- Spoiler Alert if you haven't seen the latest!  (Read 16843 times)

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
  • uh-oh he posted another avatar.
I've never watched a single episode.
OMG, this guys avatar may get me in trouble at work.  Not the personal use of company property, I'm safe there.  Its his avatar that's going to get me in trouble.  Phew its gone, now I can get back to screwing off on company time!!

Offline Mr. Broken Fister

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
I'm stoked the companion show is slated to start mid to late summer for 2 seasons 1st is 6 episodes. It's going to be set in L.A. to show what else is happening in the zombie apocalypse in other parts of the country

It would be even better if they did some TV movie to launch it instead of just one hour shows
my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects

Indecision is the tactical key to victory it allows the flexibility to not adhere to any formulated planning

If you want the quickest easiest most efficient solution to a problem, ask the laziest mother fu?ker you know

Offline MassXJ

• Global Moderator
  • Rock Crawler
I loved Carol's cookie talk!!
Quote from: Mrs. Whoopie Pies
Then we have those guys that feel like constant cornmeal in ones pants . Alan for example.

Back to work.  Thank you!

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
I loved Carol's cookie talk!!

Yeah talk about a difficult decision to make

Indecision is the tactical key to victory it allows the flexibility to not adhere to any formulated planning

If you want the quickest easiest most efficient solution to a problem, ask the laziest mother fu?ker you know

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
  • E-Mail - ffederico@brierlylombard.com
Carol showed her true colors there!  I also liked when Mischone was playing with her cocktail sword and Abraham and she had an interesting conversation
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

"We don't need more gun control - we need ASSHOLE CONTROL"

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
Carol is awesome again!
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

Offline Gorilla_Skater

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
Carol is awesome again!

x2

It's about about to go down. Both "sides" lost something during that run. Noah and Aiden. Now Glen is heading back to tell his group Noah is gone, and Deanna that her son is gone, and both a really because of that gutless turd Nicholas.

Then there is "kill Pete" because he is a child beater and so Rick can get some. lol

Also, Deanna is on alert because of what the minister said, but Maggie heard it all.
1993 YJ  6" lift on 35" Goodyear MTR's, 8.8 rear w/ Spartan, Dana 30 w/ Lockrite & 4.10's
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 8.0L V10 Tow Rig

1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4P7 70 CH4NG3 ~573PH3N H4WK1NG

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Yeah the minister is the pot calling the kettle black, being the guy who locked his entire congregation outside of the church to be eaten by the zombies.

2 episodes left

Offline cjshloman

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • Wanna see my totem pole?
I think that's why the preacher said that mainly.......because he locked them outside and they died, he doesn't want anyone else to know.  Far fetched grenade blowing up, also, why is one person holding ammo, that's stupid!  best part of the episode is daryls new bad ass caf? racer bike!!!!  there is a build link on youtube about it.  very cool.
My girlfriend can't fight, but you should see her box.....

'98 TJ, 3" BDS, 33" TSL Swamper's, lite body armour, plow.......stay tuned...Bull is coming back to the wheeling scene BITCHES!!!!

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Dude post the link

Offline Gorilla_Skater

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
Here's one...

1993 YJ  6" lift on 35" Goodyear MTR's, 8.8 rear w/ Spartan, Dana 30 w/ Lockrite & 4.10's

Offline cjshloman

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Thats the link i posted.   Its a '92 honda cb750 nitehawk.  Whats left of it

'98 TJ, 3" BDS, 33" TSL Swamper's, lite body armour, plow.......stay tuned...Bull is coming back to the wheeling scene BITCHES!!!!

Offline harryhood

• Administrator
  • Rock Crawler
    • 72 scamp
I finally got a chance to watch this weeks episode, man was it awesome. They haven't had that much gruesomeness is a long time. Can't wait for the last two episodes.
"it's like you're playing the triangle"

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler

Offline Gorilla_Skater

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
So funny... LOL

That revolving door was brilliant and Noah's death was brutal.

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
I think it was the most graphic attack yet!

BTW - here's a link to all the weapons used so far in season 5

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Walking_Dead,_The_-_Season_5

Offline MassXJ

• Global Moderator
  • Rock Crawler
Revolving doors almost always only spin one way
Quote from: Mrs. Whoopie Pies
Then we have those guys that feel like constant cornmeal in ones pants . Alan for example.

Back to work.  Thank you!

Offline harryhood

• Administrator
  • Rock Crawler
    • 72 scamp
Revolving doors almost always only spin one way

I think I read that on a fortune cookie once.
"it's like you're playing the triangle"

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Really bad things need to happen to nicholas and Pete

Hoping Darryl doesn't run into the wolves group because it'll end up one hell of a season ender...

So what happens to rick?

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
I like the 'girls day out in the woods'  & Karl finally getting close to an adult female...  But the Rick & Pete thing played out better than I thought it would for Pete...

Rick played his hand too soon with the whole Judge/Jury/Execution for Pete - he should have let Pete beat him up to show the group what a beater Pete was

Offline Gorilla_Skater

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
I was disapointed that Rick, a former law officer and battle hardened from being on the outside for so long, couldn't make easy work of Pete, a doctor that has been living in Suburbia. It doesn't make sense, but I guess it was needed to create that drama of Rick's "enunciating" with the gun rant. LOL

Offline cjshloman

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
I hope michaund just did what she did to stop him from letting out the bigger plan, and not that she is getting soft!  I hate how things are conveinantly working against them, things they have no control over, the lying, and deaths of that kid and the preacher being a pussy.  The W guy is suppose to put the governor to shame, if it follows thew comics at all.  they will all be in for a ride.  sorry Glen, your number is almost up!!

Offline cjshloman

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
And we know who took Ricks glock now!  cant wait for that guy to eat it!!

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
And we know who took Ricks glock now!  cant wait for that guy to eat it!!

X2 

And mark I think the wife beating surgeon guy probably has th impotent rage retard strength thing going.

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
I just finished watching it again to pick up the nuances -  The chick tied to the tree had the "W" as well.  Rick is getting exiled...