Author Topic: The Walking Dead Thread 2016- Spoiler Alert if you haven't seen the latest!  (Read 13829 times)

Offline Imnotcassie

Yes, it was a good episode.  Eugene gave Sasha the pill he made for the other girl but I noticed he only gave her one of the two.  My prediction, she slip's it to Negan somehow but it will only make him sick due to the weight thing.  You know she isn't taking it herself.
-Cassandra

Offline Abrasion Sleeve

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • NE Jeep South Carolina Chapter
Negan will not be killed.  He may loose power but Rick will use him in some fashion.  Example of some sort.

The next problem will be the retards in the junk yard.  They are way too needy.....
03 Rubicon, 4 inch Clayton Short Arm Lift, Rokmen TT and Gas Tank Skids, TW DS front and Rear, 1 inch Daystar BL, 35x12.5-15 Cooper STTs, Warn 9.5ti winch.

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week.(George Patton)

Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid.
(John Wayne)

Online MassXJ

• Global Moderator
  • Rock Crawler
Why are the walkers starting to look like the shipmates of the black pearl
Quote from: Mrs. Whoopie Pies
Then we have those guys that feel like constant cornmeal in ones pants . Alan for example.

Offline JeepMM2

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Obviously they were stuck in the river's Sandy bottom and someone stirred them.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

"I'M THE 82nd AIRBORNE, AND THIS IS AS FAR AS THE BASTARDS ARE GOING."
PFC Martin, 325th Glider Infantry Regiment  Dec. 23, 1944

Offline Imnotcassie

I hate the junk yard people.
-Cassandra

Offline HankD

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
I hate all the fawk commercials, can't stand network tv! :mad02:
nada! Shopping for parts for new build.

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
  • E-Mail - ffederico@brierlylombard.com

Who watches commercials!  I can't think of any prime time programs I watch live...  I record them and watch them an hour (or days) later and fast forward through the commercials  :mrgreen:
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

"We don't need more gun control - we need ASSHOLE CONTROL"

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
OK - I just re-watched last nights episode tonight (like I do every week so I don't miss anything)  I agree with Cassandra about the Junkyard/Madmax group

Finally the team is taking guns instead of surrendering guns...  I'm now thinking Neagan turned Eugene

A final thought - now that Rick's group is killing the living and taking their stuff, what would the story be if we started off 7 seasons ago with Negan and the saviors heading out into the zombie Apocalypse and trying to survive?  Would it be that different...
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

Offline HankD

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler

Who watches commercials!  I can't think of any prime time programs I watch live...  I record them and watch them an hour (or days) later and fast forward through the commercials  :mrgreen:
i know, but even at 3x fast forward I spend more time ff than watching the actual show!
nada! Shopping for parts for new build.

Offline CarlitosWay

OK - I just re-watched last nights episode tonight (like I do every week so I don't miss anything)  I agree with Cassandra about the Junkyard/Madmax group

Finally the team is taking guns instead of surrendering guns...  I'm now thinking Neagan turned Eugene

A final thought - now that Rick's group is killing the living and taking their stuff, what would the story be if we started off 7 seasons ago with Negan and the saviors heading out into the zombie Apocalypse and trying to survive?  Would it be that different...
I never really thought about it until now.  If you think about it, Negan was really only responding to Rick's (almost) unprovoked attack on his outpost when Rick's group killed everyone.  Granted there was Darryl, Abraham, & Sasha's encounter with them on the road when Darryl blew up the bikers, but they really didn't know about them, just what they heard from the Hilltop.
Seeing as how Negan keeps a harem of women that weren't his & he kills people just for looking at him sideways, I'd still say he's pretty bad.  Rick will kill if he has to, not for the pleasure or shock value of it.

Offline Necroscope

• NEJEEP Member
  • Mall Crawler
  • What will be, will be...what will be, has been...

They talked about this on Talking Dead...they all said it's pretty much the same thing with minor differences. Negan has done what he has to do to survive (he's basically lazy and believes everything should be handed to him...doesn't want to work for his survival). His methods are a little unorthodox and immoral but this is the ZOMPOC. Rick's group did the work themselves to survive and up to this point have never just taken from other survivors. Either they have made a deal with others (take Herschel & his family for instance) or only took what was left behind. They only killed the living if they were threatened (self defense). 

In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the concrete. Drawn, only to be washed away...For the time that I've been given...I am what I am...

Offline Imnotcassie

Outside the fact that its all fiction. I believe it is how things would be if it were real.  People will fight to stay alive, the strong will survive, and the smart will have the strong working for them.  Necroscope said it ... Negan wants the same thing Rick does, he is just getting it a different way.

For those who ff through commercials.  There will be at least a season 8.  Win the contest and you can be a zombie in season 8.
-Cassandra

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
Outside the fact that its all fiction. I believe it is how things would be if it were real.  People will fight to stay alive, the strong will survive, and the smart will have the strong working for them.  Necroscope said it ... Negan wants the same thing Rick does, he is just getting it a different way.

For those who ff through commercials.  There will be at least a season 8.  Win the contest and you can be a zombie in season 8.
  Great summary!  I'm been embedded for 7 seasons now...

Offline Mr. Broken Fister

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
The more I see the inner workings of neegan the more I'm like well he isn't an overall bad guy. He has rules and principals he adheres to in a pragmatic ruthless sort of way. But as stated before this is a role reversal from the Rick governor series so we've kind of seen what happens with the shoe on the other foot. I wonder if there is some sort of spin off the rise of the saviors or something. I would almost be interested to learn (almost) the back story of neegan and the saviors if they started off as a group of principaled survivors who the power and ability they had for survival somehow tainted their outlook on the apocalypse and made them more into raider rulers than actual saviors.
my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects

Indecision is the tactical key to victory it allows the flexibility to not adhere to any formulated planning

If you want the quickest easiest most efficient solution to a problem, ask the laziest mother fu?ker you know

Offline Imnotcassie

The more I see the inner workings of neegan the more I'm like well he isn't an overall bad guy. He has rules and principals he adheres to in a pragmatic ruthless sort of way. But as stated before this is a role reversal from the Rick governor series so we've kind of seen what happens with the shoe on the other foot. I wonder if there is some sort of spin off the rise of the saviors or something. I would almost be interested to learn (almost) the back story of neegan and the saviors if they started off as a group of principaled survivors who the power and ability they had for survival somehow tainted their outlook on the apocalypse and made them more into raider rulers than actual saviors.

Like a group of Dooms Day Preppers with a Breaking Bad attitude?
-Cassandra

Offline harryhood

• Administrator
  • Rock Crawler
    • 72 scamp
there's nothing good about neegan.
"it's like you're playing the triangle"

Online MassXJ

• Global Moderator
  • Rock Crawler
there's nothing good about neegan.
there is a whole bunch good about neegan but just a little bit that is so repulsive that it makes you think.  a hot iron to the face isnt all that bad vs being eaten slowly to death.  follow the rules and life is good
Quote from: Mrs. Whoopie Pies
Then we have those guys that feel like constant cornmeal in ones pants . Alan for example.

Offline Imnotcassie

A hot iron to the face and having your wife stolen to be part of a harem isn't as bad as being slowly eating to death.  Hahaha. I LOVE NEGAN!!!!

It could be worse .... the Negan character could have been a woman.   :evil:
-Cassandra

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
I hate the junk yard people.
  You nailed it!

This sums up my feeling about Negan on this episode - I wanted to shoot him on my TV!

Offline Abrasion Sleeve

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • NE Jeep South Carolina Chapter
I knew there was something about those Junkyard animals.  That bitch made #2 on Ricks Shit List!

Negan, well I would have bet he was going to get captured when the Tiger came into the scene. 

I'm not sure who is luckier, Rick or Negan.
03 Rubicon, 4 inch Clayton Short Arm Lift, Rokmen TT and Gas Tank Skids, TW DS front and Rear, 1 inch Daystar BL, 35x12.5-15 Cooper STTs, Warn 9.5ti winch.

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week.(George Patton)

Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid.
(John Wayne)

Online DarthVader

• NEJEEP Member
  • Trail Ready
I loved the tiger and I was really hoping Sasha bit Neegan when she came out of the coffin. 
'12 JKU Rubicon, 3 1/2" Clayton lift, 35" Goodyear MTRs, Fox shocks, Tom Woods drive shaft, JCR Rock Sliders, Poision Spyder front & rear bumpers, Warn winch

Offline JeepMM2

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Sasha provided the necessary diversion. Negan will get his next season.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

"I'M THE 82nd AIRBORNE, AND THIS IS AS FAR AS THE BASTARDS ARE GOING."
PFC Martin, 325th Glider Infantry Regiment  Dec. 23, 1944

Offline Imnotcassie

I sort figured the junkyard dogs were up to something. But the Sasha thing ... OMG!  Didn't see that coming.  I was sad for Maggie at the end when they found Sasha wondering.
-Cassandra