Author Topic: The Walking Dead Thread 2016- Spoiler Alert if you haven't seen the latest!  (Read 13911 times)

Offline Mr. Broken Fister

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Wow. All I can really say is what an episode. Every episode needs to be  90 minutes. Finale should be 2. What a build up for the next season... in 8 more months.... The trailer for the summer LA series should be another interesting part of the story line. At least until we can get the next season of this. Enter the wolves we finally get a glimpse to more of the bad people I'm wonder if they are the ones are the ones who were exiled by the community. I think they are going to end up along the terminus people and the governor look a little tame .
Who else noticed the cans strung together on the trailers with wire rope. I was looking at it like hell no don't open the frigging trailers it's a trap. fawk yeah Morgan to the rescue though! And Morgan and Michonne what an unstoppable team they are going to make. But what an awkward time for him to walk in on rick after his search. They'll need each other but it's like rick shoot him. Ok. And oh hey buddy long time no see. What's new. Lol

Carol is more than awesome play your cards right and you won't have to die. I want my plate back clean when you're done.

Sasha and the priest are made for each other they are both frigging nuts.

Glenn turning the other cheek too? Dude twatwaffle shoots him, scuffles with him and tries to feed him to a group of walkers, then he's like I'll help you back friend after he started crying... not so sure I'd be as noble or forgiving. I'm sure I would have shot him and left him for walker bait.

Damn what a season ender. Oh and when do you think rick brakes the news that the virus is already in them and they have to shoot regarding in the head before he turns. Damn those people are going to have a lot of eye opening reality checks.

October is NOT going to get here fast enough!
my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects

Indecision is the tactical key to victory it allows the flexibility to not adhere to any formulated planning

If you want the quickest easiest most efficient solution to a problem, ask the laziest mother fu?ker you know

Online JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
  • E-Mail - ffederico@brierlylombard.com
Fister - nice synopsis (I'd ask you to please stop the comics spoilers though  :wink:)  BTW - Glenn didn't die  :mad02:

Once again - don't fawk with Carol!  fawk Gabriel again..., I agree Morgan to the rescue was a game changer.  Since I didn't preview the comics - the "wolves"  and the "W" are a new twist to me

Pete deserved what he got tonight - finally...  The best was Deanna Monroe told Rick to "do it"
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

"We don't need more gun control - we need ASSHOLE CONTROL"

Offline cjshloman

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • Wanna see my totem pole?
Good episode!   Well, the wolf thing is here.  Next season will be super crazy for sure. But I'm sure glen will get a good role in another movie or something...

And now Rick can bang the chick.  Yay!
My girlfriend can't fight, but you should see her box.....

'98 TJ, 3" BDS, 33" TSL Swamper's, lite body armour, plow.......stay tuned...Bull is coming back to the wheeling scene BITCHES!!!!

Offline Maser

• NEJEEP Member
  • Web Wheeler
  • Two half nothings is a whole nothing.
My Response to to seeing the cans was . . .

Also it was good tho see Mr. Hawkins (I mean Morgan) show up and kick "butt" :D

I\'m [was] the paintball guy

Offline bill

• Web Wheeler
I notice the series is definitely deviating from the comics...as far as Morgan....damn glad to see him!! can't believe Glenn didn't kill that little shit after he shot him...wtf...I would've eaten him myself,lol...damn good show...I agree they should make every episode 90 min...this storyline can go for years if it wants too....but I think I see a movie in the works...never know!
08 JK (mildly built DD)
02 Liberty( Soon to be next wheeler)

yes,I like rocks...

Online Gorilla_Skater

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Well that episode sucked...
1993 YJ  6" lift on 35" Goodyear MTR's, 8.8 rear w/ Spartan, Dana 30 w/ Lockrite & 4.10's
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 8.0L V10 Tow Rig

"If you're going to be a smart ass, first make sure you're smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass"

Offline Swim trunks and flippy floppies bitches!

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • I got my swin trunks and my flippy floppys
my insides hurt after watching that.....
The jeep-95 YJ, 4.0 Turbo, spring over, Dana 60's, 36" TSL, hydro assist, body armor, tube fenders, bumpers, lighting, recovery, OBA, full cage and a cool hand throttle
What moves the Jeep-96 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 4in exhaust, intake and 6 position chip
The cruiser - 2001 BMW 540i M-sport 6 speed

Offline Abrasion Sleeve

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • NE Jeep South Carolina Chapter
He's not dead yet! :mrgreen:
03 Rubicon, 4 inch Clayton Short Arm Lift, Rokmen TT and Gas Tank Skids, TW DS front and Rear, 1 inch Daystar BL, 35x12.5-15 Cooper STTs, Warn 9.5ti winch.

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week.(George Patton)

Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid.
(John Wayne)

Offline cjshloman

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • Wanna see my totem pole?
I'm sayin, not dead.   Just sayin.  Trust me
My girlfriend can't fight, but you should see her box.....

'98 TJ, 3" BDS, 33" TSL Swamper's, lite body armour, plow.......stay tuned...Bull is coming back to the wheeling scene BITCHES!!!!

Online Gorilla_Skater

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Yeah, he'll be back. That was nicholas' entrails...
1993 YJ  6" lift on 35" Goodyear MTR's, 8.8 rear w/ Spartan, Dana 30 w/ Lockrite & 4.10's
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 8.0L V10 Tow Rig

"If you're going to be a smart ass, first make sure you're smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass"

Online JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
I just finished watching it again...  He was supposed to be killed off a few seasons ago  :mad02:  The fact that the asshole that tried to kill him and he saved took the coward way out and fawk him again  :swear_mad:
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

Offline bill

• Web Wheeler
glen is alive and well...
08 JK (mildly built DD)
02 Liberty( Soon to be next wheeler)

yes,I like rocks...

Online JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
I'm in the middle of watching the "Talking Dead" after show from last night and the coward Nicholas was in the in memorandum portion along with Annie & David (the note writing guy) no Glen... 

Offline harryhood

• Administrator
  • Rock Crawler
    • 72 scamp
yea, the other guy didn't have any bullets left he couldn't have shot himself.

Love this show.
"it's like you're playing the triangle"

Offline Abrasion Sleeve

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Not Happy! :swear_mad:

Really wanted to know what happened to Rick and Glen.

Goddammit. ...... :swear_mad: :swear_mad: :swear_mad:
03 Rubicon, 4 inch Clayton Short Arm Lift, Rokmen TT and Gas Tank Skids, TW DS front and Rear, 1 inch Daystar BL, 35x12.5-15 Cooper STTs, Warn 9.5ti winch.

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week.(George Patton)

(John Wayne)

Online JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
I don't think we needed a special 90 minute episode for a Morgan biography...  At least his M4 was sponsored by Magpul  :rotflmao:

Offline Mr. Broken Fister

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Morgan just needs to go back to angry bad ass Morgan again. Kinder gentler isn't gonna get it done at the end of the day especially with that wolf guy who needs to die a horrible death just because.
my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects

Indecision is the tactical key to victory it allows the flexibility to not adhere to any formulated planning

If you want the quickest easiest most efficient solution to a problem, ask the laziest mother fu?ker you know

Offline harryhood

• Administrator
  • Rock Crawler
    • 72 scamp
not the best episode but still my favorite show
"it's like you're playing the triangle"

Online JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
Tonight's episode was back on track...  Rick's back, Janeway Dianna figures it out, and Glenn's name gets scrubbed off the wall... even though his name get's scrubbed - Nicholas is still an asshole

Offline Abrasion Sleeve

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Glen will be back next season.. :rolleyes:

(John Wayne)

Offline Abrasion Sleeve

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Told you all!  Glen is alive. :rolleyes:

(John Wayne)

Online JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
I always figured he crawled under the dumpster...  Last week he wasn't in the opening credits. and the week before he wasn't "in memrandom" on the Talking Dead  The producers mess with the fans  :mrgreen:

Offline Swim trunks and flippy floppies bitches!

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • I got my swin trunks and my flippy floppys
if you watched closely his spot in the credits never went away, it was there with no name but instead a hanging watch.  clever.
The jeep-95 YJ, 4.0 Turbo, spring over, Dana 60's, 36" TSL, hydro assist, body armor, tube fenders, bumpers, lighting, recovery, OBA, full cage and a cool hand throttle
What moves the Jeep-96 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 4in exhaust, intake and 6 position chip
The cruiser - 2001 BMW 540i M-sport 6 speed

Online JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
A great shower curtain  :mrgreen:

Offline Lambchop

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Shocked no one bumped this.......If you haven't watched last nights episode all Im gonna say is HOLY SHIT its gotten good again! Best episode in a long ass time!