Author Topic: This is a VW wtf  (Read 451 times)

Offline Greenhorn

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
This is a VW wtf
« on: January 31, 2016, 04:46:00 PM »
  My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
  To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
 -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
  • uh-oh he posted another avatar.
Re: This is a VW wtf
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 06:20:13 PM »
Lol
OMG, this guys avatar may get me in trouble at work.  Not the personal use of company property, I'm safe there.  Its his avatar that's going to get me in trouble.  Phew its gone, now I can get back to screwing off on company time!!

Offline Mr. Broken Fister

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Re: This is a VW wtf
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 08:02:35 PM »
I was going to say they needed something to take everyones mind off the fact they had to cheat to pass emissions.but after watching the whole video that included.how they did it. Apparently they need to cheat at back up assistance too.

I really want to know if all cars come standard with this back up assist or what it costs for the same option
my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects

Indecision is the tactical key to victory it allows the flexibility to not adhere to any formulated planning

If you want the quickest easiest most efficient solution to a problem, ask the laziest mother fu?ker you know