Author Topic: NYCJC season opener  (Read 552 times)

Offline stan98TJ

• Web Wheeler
NYCJC season opener
« on: April 30, 2016, 07:01:32 AM »
Some of you know where this is, if you don't and you'd like to wheel there..join a club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyUHD-raG1o
98 4cyl. 4.56 gears, 35" Maxxis Treps 2.5"OME springs+long travel shocks+ 1" BL, IronMan Fab 4x4 arms, Currie+IronMan steering, 8.8 rear,HP D30 sleeved+Eaton, RCVs,rear ARB,LODrear bumper. TO DO: Diesel Swap, Atlas4spd
The old lady hates it :)
-If you can read this, don't roll me over. I don't have any $$ left to fix it-

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
  • E-Mail - ffederico@brierlylombard.com
Re: NYCJC season opener
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 10:47:03 PM »
Nice video - I appreciate you keeping the location nameless...  It was nice to see some modified YJ's on the trail  :wink:

If it was me I'd edit out the portions of that trail past the the top/lunch spot that that are not legal and are on private property...
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

"We don't need more gun control - we need ASSHOLE CONTROL"

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
  • E-Mail - ffederico@brierlylombard.com
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 11:01:23 PM »
Nice video - I appreciate you keeping the location nameless...  It was nice to see some modified YJ's on the trail  :wink:

If it was me I'd edit out the portions of that trail past the the top/lunch spot that that are not legal and are on private property...

BTW - it looks like every vehicle from that group chose not to air down their tires...   Is that a thing with NYCJC?   
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

"We don't need more gun control - we need ASSHOLE CONTROL"

Offline stan98TJ

• Web Wheeler
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 11:11:08 PM »

BTW - it looks like every vehicle from that group chose not to air down their tires...   Is that a thing with NYCJC?   
Mine were down to 7 front, 5 rear. I think the built YJ and TJ were at 10, it was their first time running stickies. silver TJ on Clayton long arms was at 10 and lost a bead. the rest of em...who the hell knows.

All footage is front side to peak, no backside private property on the video
98 4cyl. 4.56 gears, 35" Maxxis Treps 2.5"OME springs+long travel shocks+ 1" BL, IronMan Fab 4x4 arms, Currie+IronMan steering, 8.8 rear,HP D30 sleeved+Eaton, RCVs,rear ARB,LODrear bumper. TO DO: Diesel Swap, Atlas4spd

Offline MasterDrazhar

• Honorary Members
  • Rock Crawler
  • 'F' with me? I'll STAB YA!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 08:52:49 AM »

The Jeeps off to the left of the trail going up (Right hand side looking back down) I believe are all out of bounds, unless the town purchased the neighbors land or something has changed...?
Profile for Team_Oscar

Quote from: Sweet Cheeks Bitty
Nasty and ill-tempered?  I'll show you nasty and ill-tempered you old pinworm...

Quote from: Theo Maassen
Optimists are badly informed Pessimists.[/quote

Offline stan98TJ

• Web Wheeler
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 10:57:49 AM »

The Jeeps off to the left of the trail going up (Right hand side looking back down) I believe are all out of bounds, unless the town purchased the neighbors land or something has changed...?
Could have been simple confusion. It was run with anything beyond the summit or "back side" of the hill was out of bounds

Offline Dubz72

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 11:47:17 AM »
you guys are crazy!!! awesome movie

Offline stan98TJ

• Web Wheeler
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 01:46:57 PM »
you guys are crazy!!! awesome movie

thanks man!