Author Topic: Lmft Sunday.  (Read 447 times)

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
  • uh-oh he posted another avatar.
Lmft Sunday.
« on: June 24, 2016, 05:39:12 PM »
Trail ride and cleanup.  Anybody want to go?
OMG, this guys avatar may get me in trouble at work.  Not the personal use of company property, I'm safe there.  Its his avatar that's going to get me in trouble.  Phew its gone, now I can get back to screwing off on company time!!

Offline mustangx

• NEJEEP Member
Re: Lmft Sunday.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 07:33:46 PM »
I'll be there. btw are the the same paul who's friends with Gene S ? if so i think he's coming to.

05 TJ, Rocky Mountain Edition. 4"suspension, 1"body lift, tummy tuck, 37's,456 gears, chrome alloys front and rear, sye and custom driveshafts, over the knuckle steering. fox long travel shocks, fully armored

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 09:02:18 PM »
I'll be there. btw are the the same paul who's friends with Gene S ? if so i think he's coming to.

Yup.
OMG, this guys avatar may get me in trouble at work.  Not the personal use of company property, I'm safe there.  Its his avatar that's going to get me in trouble.  Phew its gone, now I can get back to screwing off on company time!!

Offline Austinchap

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 12:06:57 AM »
Paul what is lmft?
2006 Jeep Wrangler unlimited
Instagram: @austinchap

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 12:16:58 PM »