Author Topic: Busty brazillians  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Miley Cyrus

• NEJEEP Member
  • Trail Ready
Busty brazillians
« on: April 04, 2017, 09:39:21 PM »
Hahahaha made you look you pervs lol

Well the past couple months have been pretty exciting for Ycats. Late last year around xmas I was looking for a full replacement cage for the jeep but the stipulation was I wanted full Dom through the cage. After long hard tiring searches I had only come down to a couple such as koz Offroad and atoz and poison spyder said they would send a piece of Dom instead of plate stantion.

Well I ended up working out a great deal with James from koz Offroad for the cage with seat mounting kit harness bar and frame tie ins. What a deal all that came in at just under 1200$ with shipping. This is a sweet deal..... Or so I thought lol

Huge shout out to tom for helping me with my cage, if it wasn't for him it would have been in the garage all jacked up in pieces and had a poison spider cage on way. The kit or so called kit which turned out to be what looked like at my best description a drunken attempt at making a lot had incorrect angles on notches and the wrong hole saw was used for the notches. Thank god tom knows how to notch tube (he is good with the long hard things if you know what I mean lol). The cage came out great. There are a few more additions in the works with an extra 40' or Dom that was shipped to the house so I can make an X bar integrated into the harness bar, v bars in windshield, a removable rear tailgate bar and lastly some door bars to protect not from side impacts but from sliding on bolsters of the seats I bought and ruining them like the stocks seats do.

The next step after getting the cage was to get some seats to sit in instead of on the Dom tube. Well we ended up ordering a set of custom made prp seats that Stacy chose the colors for (I admit they do look pretty damn sexy). But wait what will hold us into these fancy fancy seats, if you are in toms garage often you would prolly hear sole bungee cords or Home Depot 10k tie downs as answers. Well I actually ordered a set of prp 5 point harnesses and go figure orange to match the seats.

After getting cage done and waiting for the seats I brought Ycats home so I could strip out the interior to bedline the whole interior. And when I say strip it out I mean strip it out, the only thing left in the jeep currently is the steering column and wheel. No pedals no dash no wiring harness no heater box, EVERYTHING OUT. Well I ended up Santiago the whole interior but not before I fixed some rust /rot spots in the floor and welded up all the old unused holes from seats and mounts and all that non needed stock crap.

While doing the sanding I got a brilliant idea and I decided to remove the whole rear storage floor to make a new floor that I could flip up from inside to gain access to the gas tank and fuel pump without having to drop the tank. What ended up happening is I drills out a zillion spot welds and I do think the guy who spot welds floor got bored on my jeep and added a few extra just for safe measures just in case jeep was rolling down a cliff in a tornado the floor would stay put. Next part was to remove the 3 crossmember a under the original floor. I planned it all out and I had gotten some 1/4" thick 1.5x1.5 angle iron to make a box which would be the perimeter around the back that the floor would screw to and would be welded to the body. The box is the only thing I have ever made that was actually perfectly square. Since I cut out the cross member that the body mounts attached to I had to design a new one so I used 1/4" thick 2x4 tubing and I cut the top off to flush it against the angle iron and cut holes in the top with hole saw and drilled a hole on the bottom for new shorter body mount bolts to come though and I'm welding the stock retaining nut inside the crosmember I made. I have 1.25" body lift but it actually works out that the crossmember sits right on top of stock body mount without need for spacers woohoo unexpected math win.

The latest thing to happen was Stacy was asking what else we needed and if anyone has seen out jeep we were in desperate need of some front fenders so I told her and also some corner guards to go with the tube rear fenders I bought a little while ago. What did Stacy do????? She gave me permission to order some jeep bling. We ended up getting a set of shottybilt corner guards cuz they were in budget, especially since I was also ordering poison spyder defender xc (highline) fenders and the aluminum inner fender wells. Fenders came in the other day and are in process of being painted which is another story and warning to others I will get on in a later post.

The last thing I have been working on with tom was my bumper I had gotten from a jeep in a junkyard for dirt cheap got a hair cut by hacking sides off of it flush with frame rails and then buzzing off the stinger which was gifted away for reuse. I then ordered a grille hoop, stinger and support bars from Oakes fab online which was a great deal. I have with the help of tom welded the stinger on after cutting it to match bumper. I had to add a 4" wide plate to back of bumper to get grille hoop into a position I liked up near the grille so I did that but that had unexpected consequences. Well it just happened to take the place of the sway bar location and as many of us know two things cannot occupy the same space. So here comes some noodling. Do I scrap away bar? Sure I drive with sway bar disconnected and get enjoyment out of the diving in corners and peoples looks but Stacy might not be so pleased. Do I pony up the greenbacks and get a Currie anti rock?? Nope I found some 1" motor mount lift blocks chillin like a villain in my garage and just for shits and giggles put on frame rail behind the bumper. What do you know just hog enough to make the sway bar ride over the power steering lines which made me able to mount sway bar more rearward and up against the grill leaving about an inch of room between sway bar link mount and the the front cool bucket. Not ideal but a win in my book so I welded the lift blocks to frame drilled holes and got sway bar to mount properly.

That is where I am currently, I will be bedlining the jeep interior this week if possible and this weekend at the latest. I'll post up a bunch of pics to show you the progress we have made.

Offline Miley Cyrus

• NEJEEP Member
  • Trail Ready
Re: Busty brazillians
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 09:41:07 PM »
Pics tubing when arrived and cage started

Offline Miley Cyrus

• NEJEEP Member
  • Trail Ready
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 09:44:22 PM »
Pics more cage started

Offline Miley Cyrus

• NEJEEP Member
  • Trail Ready
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 09:46:24 PM »
Pics seat mounting kit

Offline Miley Cyrus

• NEJEEP Member
  • Trail Ready
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 09:47:18 PM »
Pics seat mounting kit and cage finished for now waiting on more Dom for additions

Offline Miley Cyrus

• NEJEEP Member
  • Trail Ready
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 09:48:13 PM »
Pics cage in my garage and the floor removed spot welds galore

Offline Miley Cyrus

• NEJEEP Member
  • Trail Ready
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2017, 09:49:13 PM »
Pics floor removed and no dash