Author Topic: Need some help  (Read 218 times)

Offline cjshloman

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • Wanna see my totem pole?
Need some help
« on: June 11, 2017, 07:18:25 PM »
Looking for some help to rehab my tj so I can drive it again and not be scared.  The things I have to do include, gas tank skid, rear shocks, both of those I have.  Rear axle seal, and prob ball joints and tie rods up front.  This will get me going again for the most part.  Between all my moving, my tools are scattered all around, and my garage is filled.  I would compensate someone for help and garage use if available.   I really miss driving this thing!!!!  I'd love to get it to where it will pull my pop up again and at least make some camping trips a hang out again.  Sad I know, but I cant do it all hete by myself.  Let me know if anyone can lend a hand, I know its summer and people are busy, its all good if you cant, just figure I'd throw it out there.  Would hate bringing it to a shop.   Thanks guys!!  Bull. 
My girlfriend can't fight, but you should see her box.....

'98 TJ, 3" BDS, 33" TSL Swamper's, lite body armour, plow.......stay tuned...Bull is coming back to the wheeling scene BITCHES!!!!

Offline crushtheogre

• Rock Crawler
Re: Need some help
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 08:32:28 PM »
Wish I could help you Bull, can barely get to mine lol. Good luck my friend, someone is bound to help you.

Offline cjshloman

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • Wanna see my totem pole?
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 08:42:53 PM »
Thanks man!!   I've been so busy I haven't had any time to do anything.  Now i have some time, just not the resources right now.
My girlfriend can't fight, but you should see her box.....

'98 TJ, 3" BDS, 33" TSL Swamper's, lite body armour, plow.......stay tuned...Bull is coming back to the wheeling scene BITCHES!!!!

Offline Miley Cyrus

• NEJEEP Member
  • Trail Ready
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 07:20:06 AM »
I'm free next week Monday and Tuesday if you need help, Don't have garage space though, if someone will offer up their space I could help out, could you work on it in your driveway?