Author Topic: NYC JC Go Topless 2017 Rausch Creek  (Read 350 times)

Offline stan98TJ

• Web Wheeler
NYC JC Go Topless 2017 Rausch Creek
« on: June 13, 2017, 08:26:02 AM »
Quick video of the club at Rausch. Bunch of carnage,  hoping they put out a video showing all the breaks.
https://youtu.be/COVP3iycxzQ
98 4cyl. 4.56 gears, 35" Maxxis Treps 2.5"OME springs+long travel shocks+ 1" BL, IronMan Fab 4x4 arms, Currie+IronMan steering, 8.8 rear,HP D30 sleeved+Eaton, RCVs,rear ARB,LODrear bumper. TO DO: Diesel Swap, Atlas4spd
The old lady hates it :)
-If you can read this, don't roll me over. I don't have any $$ left to fix it-

Online JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
  • E-Mail - ffederico@brierlylombard.com
Re: NYC JC Go Topless 2017 Rausch Creek
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 11:29:00 AM »
Good video!  Nice drone footage.  Just wish they left the music out or mixed way lower!  I want to watch a trail ride and hear the rigs and spotters, not a music video...  That ruins all youtube videos
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

"We don't need more gun control - we need ASSHOLE CONTROL"

Offline stan98TJ

• Web Wheeler
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 12:15:31 PM »
Good video!  Nice drone footage.  Just wish they left the music out or mixed way lower!  I want to watch a trail ride and hear the rigs and spotters, not a music video...  That ruins all youtube videos
Those damn kids and their tunes, you know how it is
98 4cyl. 4.56 gears, 35" Maxxis Treps 2.5"OME springs+long travel shocks+ 1" BL, IronMan Fab 4x4 arms, Currie+IronMan steering, 8.8 rear,HP D30 sleeved+Eaton, RCVs,rear ARB,LODrear bumper. TO DO: Diesel Swap, Atlas4spd

Offline DarthVader

• NEJEEP Member
  • Trail Ready
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 03:18:36 PM »
I enjoyed watching it, thanks for sharing.
'12 JKU Rubicon, 3 1/2" Clayton lift, 35" Goodyear MTRs, Fox shocks, Tom Woods drive shaft, JCR Rock Sliders, Poision Spyder front & rear bumpers, Warn winch

Offline stan98TJ

• Web Wheeler
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 09:23:40 PM »
2nd clip one of the guys made. No music, I think one of the kids shot some of the footage

https://youtu.be/xYeJNXmpJG0

Online JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 10:41:28 PM »
2nd clip one of the guys made. No music, I think one of the kids shot some of the footage

https://youtu.be/xYeJNXmpJG0

Thanks for this video - almost no music and original background audio makes this great!

This is an example on how all Jeep videos should be shot!  No music back ground (if any keep it way low) and keep the background Jeeps sounds and commentary in the fore front on the sound track!
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

Offline Angrytj

• NEJEEP Member
  • Mall Crawler
  • Luciano
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 08:43:32 PM »
I disagree, without some sort of music the videos are boring.

I do agree the volume of the song should be low so you can still hear the jeeps.
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 35s, 5in rear stretch, Poison Spyder hiline defender front fenders and rear armor, Rokmen Sliders, custom hiline hood, Synergy front half and custom rear half roll cage, Mastercraft seats, 4pt harness, TJ rubi 44 axles, ARBs, 488 gears, chromo shafts, truss front and rear, front axle is sleeved, tie rod flip, PSC hydro assist steering box and ram, Vanco big brake kit, Raceline beadlocks and other little things.

Online MassXJ

• Global Moderator
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 09:06:20 PM »
as much as I am against trail vids you did well with yours.  you dont always want to hear all that is being said
Quote from: Mrs. Whoopie Pies
Then we have those guys that feel like constant cornmeal in ones pants . Alan for example.

Online JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 09:14:08 PM »

I do agree the volume of the song should be low so you can still hear the jeeps.
  I'll agree with this - keep the background music low so you can still hear tires slipping, winches winding, engines & exhaust, and spotters yelling "bump it" and all the swearing that goes with it :wink:

Offline stan98TJ

• Web Wheeler
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 07:58:13 PM »
Can't take the credit for the vids. Im just jealous I didn't get to go. Couple of lines looked pretty fun

Offline Angrytj

• NEJEEP Member
  • Mall Crawler
  • Luciano
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2017, 09:22:44 PM »
as much as I am against trail vids you did well with yours.  you dont always want to hear all that is being said

Thanks

I'll agree with this - keep the background music low so you can still hear tires slipping, winches winding, engines & exhaust, and spotters yelling "bump it" and all the swearing that goes with it :wink:

yup, when the actual audio is muted and just a song is playing I dont enjoy those as much.
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 35s, 5in rear stretch, Poison Spyder hiline defender front fenders and rear armor, Rokmen Sliders, custom hiline hood, Synergy front half and custom rear half roll cage, Mastercraft seats, 4pt harness, TJ rubi 44 axles, ARBs, 488 gears, chromo shafts, truss front and rear, front axle is sleeved, tie rod flip, PSC hydro assist steering box and ram, Vanco big brake kit, Raceline beadlocks and other little things.