Author Topic: AAS Custom Jeep Closed Down?  (Read 3085 times)

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
  • uh-oh he posted another avatar.
AAS Custom Jeep Closed Down?
« on: May 13, 2013, 07:24:01 PM »
OMG, this guys avatar may get me in trouble at work.  Not the personal use of company property, I'm safe there.  Its his avatar that's going to get me in trouble.  Phew its gone, now I can get back to screwing off on company time!!

Offline Sherwood Fab

• Rock Crawler
  • C'mon... Start...
Re: AAS Custom Jeep Closed Down?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 07:47:34 PM »
Must be all the smug. What a shame.

RM
91 XJ
87 F350 IDI CC
77 J10 GSA
75 J10
40 Ford 9N

Offline Sherwood Fab

• Rock Crawler
  • C'mon... Start...
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 07:49:07 PM »
Additionally if John seems to continue having breathing issues, pulling his head from his ass may begin to remedy his troubles.

RM
91 XJ
87 F350 IDI CC
77 J10 GSA
75 J10
40 Ford 9N

Offline ct67_72

• Mall Crawler
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 07:53:42 PM »
Additionally if John seems to continue having breathing issues, pulling his head from his ass may begin to remedy his troubles.

RM
Ahhhh yeah, saw this. Only one answer. Scam for news coverage. Once the Jeeps electrical issues were solved and it quit catching on fire there wasnt else much to report for free advertising.
On a side note there are still pictures being added of a certain Jeep rebuild from a supposed dangerous facility...
2000 XJ. D60, welded, 5.13's. D70, Detroit, discs. Stretched. TR beadlocks, 40" Iroks. 3 link, and plenty of "trail character"

Offline Sherwood Fab

• Rock Crawler
  • C'mon... Start...
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 07:55:26 PM »
That's pretty cute. I saw the "carnage" shots. I still can't believe the driver or occupants didn't burst into flames after inhaling a "plasticy" smell

RM
91 XJ
87 F350 IDI CC
77 J10 GSA
75 J10
40 Ford 9N

Online MassXJ

• Global Moderator
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 08:20:09 PM »
just to be clear

if you don't have nejeep member under your user name you are not a member of nejeep but you may be a nejeep board user.

some people are too dumb to know the difference

I do not represent NEjeep.org when I say this guys is a fawk
Quote from: Mrs. Whoopie Pies
Then we have those guys that feel like constant cornmeal in ones pants . Alan for example.

Offline cjshloman

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
  • Wanna see my totem pole?
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 11:52:55 PM »
Who are they??  They look like a pretty big operation....had a whole jk in there, oh and a ladder.?????
My girlfriend can't fight, but you should see her box.....

'98 TJ, 3" BDS, 33" TSL Swamper's, lite body armour, plow.......stay tuned...Bull is coming back to the wheeling scene BITCHES!!!!

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 06:14:51 AM »
Who are they??  They look like a pretty big operation....had a whole jk in there, oh and a ladder.?????

It's a 300hp ladder.
OMG, this guys avatar may get me in trouble at work.  Not the personal use of company property, I'm safe there.  Its his avatar that's going to get me in trouble.  Phew its gone, now I can get back to screwing off on company time!!

Offline bill

• Web Wheeler
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 06:27:31 AM »

RM

couldnt have said this any better!!!
08 JK (mildly built DD)
02 Liberty( Soon to be next wheeler)

yes,I like rocks...

Offline stan98TJ

• Web Wheeler
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 07:24:16 PM »
He is such a loser
98 4cyl. 4.56 gears, 35" Maxxis Treps 2.5"OME springs+long travel shocks+ 1" BL, IronMan Fab 4x4 arms, Currie+IronMan steering, 8.8 rear,HP D30 sleeved+Eaton, RCVs,rear ARB,LODrear bumper. TO DO: Diesel Swap, Atlas4spd
The old lady hates it :)
-If you can read this, don't roll me over. I don't have any $$ left to fix it-

Offline stan98TJ

• Web Wheeler
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 09:15:21 PM »
I bet he sues for loss of business...
98 4cyl. 4.56 gears, 35" Maxxis Treps 2.5"OME springs+long travel shocks+ 1" BL, IronMan Fab 4x4 arms, Currie+IronMan steering, 8.8 rear,HP D30 sleeved+Eaton, RCVs,rear ARB,LODrear bumper. TO DO: Diesel Swap, Atlas4spd

Online JeepMM2

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 10:00:10 PM »
Tonight at 11pm on WTNH Ch 8 is a story on the latest.
"I'M THE 82nd AIRBORNE, AND THIS IS AS FAR AS THE BASTARDS ARE GOING."
PFC Martin, 325th Glider Infantry Regiment  Dec. 23, 1944

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
  • E-Mail - ffederico@brierlylombard.com
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 11:00:19 PM »
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

"We don't need more gun control - we need ASSHOLE CONTROL"

Offline Paco

• Trail Ready
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2013, 08:26:43 AM »
can't be THAT bad, people have been smoking it for years:
http://www.livestrong.com/article/120639-chemicals-cigarette-smoke-cause-cancer/

Offline Bill S

• Mall Crawler
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2013, 03:56:04 PM »
Pratt released this statement today:
CONN-OSHA Report Cites Mold as Likely Cause of Symptoms Reported at Former P&W Rocky Hill Site

Today, Pratt & Whitney posted the following comment on the website of WTNH, Channel 8, New Haven, Conn., in response to a story the TV station broadcast on July 23 about health issues reported at P&W's former Rocky Hill facility by the current building tenant.
Pratt & Whitney appreciates WTNH's inclusion of our company statement in their on-air and online coverage but feels it is necessary to include on the public record certain key facts that were absent from the story as reported.

It's important to note that Pratt & Whitney complied with applicable Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (DEEP), U.S. Department of Labor - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations before selling the property in 2001.

In its recently disclosed report, CONN-OSHA concluded after inspection and extensive testing that the current building tenant's "employees are exposed to black mold throughout the area and are experiencing symptoms of upper respiratory illnesses."

CONN-OSHA's report also noted that "the results of the area air sampling for hexavalent chromium were all below the minimum detection limit for the analytical method employed and thereby were all below the United States Department of Labor-Occupational Safety and Health Administration (USDOL-OSHA) permissible exposure limit."

2003 TJ Rubicon five speed, RE 3.5" SL, 1" BL, 1" ML, 36" SS SX's, 4.88 gears, Detroit rear locker, Cobra 75, Kilby gas tank skid, PSC Rocker Knockers, WARN 8274, MCE fenders, UCF Ultra skid

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2014, 12:02:51 AM »

Offline Mr. Broken Fister

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2014, 06:44:45 AM »
Does he really have a suit against Pratt. They sold the property 10 years prior to aa guy renting it. Who's to say the second owner wasn't using the chemical? If the state failed to comply with its own inspection and verification processes should they also be named in the suit.

It's almost like the new smoke detector law where you have to sign a paper swearing the smoke alarms work and could be held liable if the house burns down 5 years down the road. Who knows what the next owner or tenant of a property is going or not going to do there.
my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects

Indecision is the tactical key to victory it allows the flexibility to not adhere to any formulated planning

If you want the quickest easiest most efficient solution to a problem, ask the laziest mother fu?ker you know

Offline stan98TJ

• Web Wheeler
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2014, 01:57:15 AM »
He's a known liar. It saddens me to see the media giving him so much air time. Although they aren't aware of his rampant lying.
He's lied about being Air Force Special forces, lied about his Jeep build, claimed stock Rubi axles were stronger than Dynatrac ones (claimed Dyantrac told him so), the list goes on and on and on and on...

Offline SeasideExplorer

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2017, 11:01:46 AM »
It's closed, but that hasn't stopped him from trying to start new "ventures".
He appears to try and sue other businesses and organizations, (but I don't know if has ever been successful).
And yes, stan98TJ and Bill S, you are 100% correct and if you search his name you'll see he continues his legacy. (Even going after The VA, but that's yet another 'story').

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler

Offline A new level

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2017, 06:36:10 AM »
Wow what a piece of work!
'16 JKR, Rock Krawler 3.5" Long Arm Off-Road Pro, 35" Nitto Trail Graplers

Build thread http://forum.northeastjeep.org/index.php?topic=38405.new#new