Author Topic: Hack n tap question  (Read 207 times)

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
  • uh-oh he posted another avatar.
Hack n tap question
« on: July 25, 2017, 05:35:53 PM »
04 tj, has the bigass counter weight on the tcase.  Does that stay for a hack n tap?
OMG, this guys avatar may get me in trouble at work.  Not the personal use of company property, I'm safe there.  Its his avatar that's going to get me in trouble.  Phew its gone, now I can get back to screwing off on company time!!

Offline Greenhorn

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
Re: Hack n tap question
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 05:46:27 PM »
Friends       
don't let friends         
do hack n taps.             
:mrgreen:
  My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
  To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
 -Thomas Jefferson

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
  • E-Mail - ffederico@brierlylombard.com
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 06:22:13 PM »
Hack n Tap!  They were so 1990's and are pointless now that you get a proper SYE kit for less than $200...
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

"We don't need more gun control - we need ASSHOLE CONTROL"

Online MassXJ

• Global Moderator
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 06:27:53 PM »
Yup
Quote from: Mrs. Whoopie Pies
Then we have those guys that feel like constant cornmeal in ones pants . Alan for example.

Back to work.  Thank you!

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 07:17:51 PM »
Hack n Tap!  They were so 1990's and are pointless now that you get a proper SYE kit for less than $200...

Hack n tap is $79.  $111 left for beer.
OMG, this guys avatar may get me in trouble at work.  Not the personal use of company property, I'm safe there.  Its his avatar that's going to get me in trouble.  Phew its gone, now I can get back to screwing off on company time!!

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 07:18:18 PM »

Online MassXJ

• Global Moderator
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 07:35:08 PM »
Natty ice for a few weeks.  Don't do the hack n tap. You don't really gain anything that a soda bottle won't fix
Quote from: Mrs. Whoopie Pies
Then we have those guys that feel like constant cornmeal in ones pants . Alan for example.

Back to work.  Thank you!

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 07:44:35 PM »
Natty ice for a few weeks.  Don't do the hack n tap. You don't really gain anything that a soda bottle won't fix

Double cardan rear shaft to allow a high clearance skid.  Factory one is pushed up about 1.5"'s from using it as a see-saw.