Author Topic: M&G at Bass Pro  (Read 146 times)

Offline Red Rocker

• Probie
M&G at Bass Pro
« on: August 22, 2017, 07:20:09 PM »
What happened to the meet and great scheduled for the Bass Pro shop in Bridgeport in September ?

Was looking forward to that one since it was in corner of the state.

16 JKURR

"A threesome is not really cheating, the two girls cancel each other out"

Offline SJJEEP

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
  • CAR KILLER
    • sjjeep.com
Re: M&G at Bass Pro
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 08:52:15 PM »
That's not till next month
God bless America

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Rock Crawler
  • E-Mail - ffederico@brierlylombard.com
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 09:09:33 PM »
There was a snafu on the main schedule - it will be corrected soon
99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

"We don't need more gun control - we need ASSHOLE CONTROL"

Offline FF08JK

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 09:14:56 PM »
It has been taken off the schedule by Events, myself.
It was discussed among a few BOD members and was decided that we do not want to try and do a formal meet and greet at Bass Pro shops at this time.
This is primarily due to the Great American Jeep Rally being both Saturday and Sunday the weekend prior.

That said, it is entirely possible to do an informal unofficial meet and greet at any time that anyone wishes.
Simply post, "I'm going to be at this location, at this time, on this date.  Anyone else want to come and hang out."

I apologize for any confusion in the posted schedule.  I just edited it this past weekend to reflect recent changes and deletions.
08 4dr JK YC, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers, auto, 5:38s, ProRock 44 w/RCVs, ARBs F/R, 35 spline F/R axles, Shrockwork sliders, Clayton skids, Clayton 3.5" LA lift, Expedition One rear bumper/tire carrier, Tom Woods front/rear DSs, Smittybuilt XRC 10 winch, Mr Fister Fab front bumper, VIAIR OBA w/ air tank bumper, Or-Fab front cage, Mastercraft Baja RS seats