Author Topic: Open invite for 9/10 to wheel Nh.  (Read 121 times)

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
  • uh-oh he posted another avatar.
Open invite for 9/10 to wheel Nh.
« on: August 25, 2017, 08:36:15 AM »
NOT A CLUB FUNCTION.  Scouting trails in and around Hillsborough Nh that weekend for a run I'm putting on in October.  I'm running all LEGAL class 6 roads throughout the area.  Some roads I've been on, some I haven't. From what I've run I expect to encounter ledges, rocks, and water crossings that could be up to waste deep depending on recent rainfall.  Again, not a club event, just an open invite for friends/fellow wheelers to come enjoy a LEGAL day in the woods.  Skids, roccker protection highly recommended.  I'd assume 31" or bigger tires to be safe.  Solid tow points MANDATORY, as well as the ability to be self sufficent.  Even though it's a "road" AAA probably won't come out.  In order to keep with Tread Lightly please be willing to accept a pull so we don't destroy the trails.  PM me if you can come.  Solid date to be determined after coordinating interested parties schedules. 

Edit: schedule set for 9/10.
OMG, this guys avatar may get me in trouble at work.  Not the personal use of company property, I'm safe there.  Its his avatar that's going to get me in trouble.  Phew its gone, now I can get back to screwing off on company time!!

Offline Paul'TheGuest'W

• Rock Crawler
  • uh-oh he posted another avatar.
Re: Open invite for 9/10 to wheel Nh.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 10:51:40 AM »
Bump.
OMG, this guys avatar may get me in trouble at work.  Not the personal use of company property, I'm safe there.  Its his avatar that's going to get me in trouble.  Phew its gone, now I can get back to screwing off on company time!!