Author Topic: Wheeling in Southern New Hampshire  (Read 95 times)

Offline joe98tj

• Probie
  • Mall Crawler
Wheeling in Southern New Hampshire
« on: October 10, 2017, 01:56:30 PM »
Shot in the dark but I'm looking to do some wheeling in the area of Milford, New Hampshire the weekend of the 21st. I've got a friend up there who wants to go out with his dirt bike and for me to bring up my jeep. Was wondering if anyone on here lives around there and would be up to show us around or come out to some trails I think he knows of. Just looking to not be going out alone. I also mentioned going to Jericho but it is about 3 hours north from where he lives.
98 wrangler • 4 cylinder • 4 in lift • clayton 4 link • front locker • Open Ford 8.8 • SYE and tom woods shaft

2014 Ram Power Wagon Tow Rig

Offline YJScrounge

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
Re: Wheeling in Southern New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 03:58:14 PM »
Sorry, not my area of expertise.
"This situation requires an immature act be carried out on someone's behalf - We're just the guys to do it!" - Animal House

93YJ: Waggy 44 HD's F&R, Rear Detroit Locker, Front Eaton Elec Selectable, 5:13 Motive, Anti-Wrap Bar, WARN Hubs, 6" Lift on 35" Mud Terrains, 4.0 HO w/K&N Air Tube, Live Wire Ignition, WARN 8,000 lb Winch, AtoZ Cage and Sliders, FX Tuner Seats w/Harnesses, OBA, SOA

01 RAM Cummins Tow Rig

01 WJ: Son's DD/Mall Crawler, 2" Budget Boost, Skyjacker Shocks, JK 17" Wheels back-up Tow Rig

Offline MassXJ

• Global Moderator
  • Rock Crawler
Re: Wheeling in Southern New Hampshire
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 04:05:19 PM »
paul the guest w  maybe near there
Quote from: Mrs. Whoopie Pies
Then we have those guys that feel like constant cornmeal in ones pants . Alan for example.