Author Topic: National Day of Giving  (Read 106 times)

Offline JK4JandK

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
National Day of Giving
« on: November 28, 2017, 12:11:19 PM »
This thread is not meant to beat you down and take your last pennies.  I wanted to highlight that today has been chosen to bring attention to the idea and practice of giving back.  If this is not your thing, carry on about your day.
If this is your thing, that is awesome.  If you do not know where you can donate i would like to introduce you to something important to my Family.
CFF
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Our Daughter has CF and has to fight it every day. 
If you are considering giving, but do not know where to give I'd like to present you with the link below. 

https://www.cff.org/

NEJeep has made multiple donations on behalf of our daughter and it has meant the world to us.  The Club's support of our daughter has been nothing short of amazing.

Smile.Amazon.com is another site that is a great way to pick from a variety of charities to support without cost to you.

Thank You!
"Wit is educated insolence."   Aristotle

Isish Diplomacy: The art of telling someone to go to Hell and having them looking forward to the trip.

"I have been trying to get out of High School.....since I got out of High School!"

"You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem."   Eldridge Cleaver

Yup.....definitely your circus, and your monkeys

Online MassJK

• Global Moderator
  • Rock Crawler
Re: National Day of Giving
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 12:31:46 PM »
 :grouphug: :cheers:
Quote from: Mrs. Whoopie Pies
Then we have those guys that feel like constant cornmeal in ones pants . Alan for example.

Offline DarthVader

• NEJEEP Member
  • Trail Ready
Re: National Day of Giving
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 12:37:40 PM »
Thanks for sharing that, Jim. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
'12 JKU Rubicon, 3 1/2" Clayton lift, 35" Goodyear MTRs, Fox shocks, Tom Woods drive shaft, JCR Rock Sliders, Poision Spyder front & rear bumpers, Warn winch