Author Topic: It's Coming for YOU NEXT!!!  (Read 570 times)

Offline Miley Cyrus

• NEJEEP Member
  • Trail Ready
Re: It's Coming for YOU NEXT!!!
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2018, 09:42:06 PM »
well your truck cant do either one so.........

My truck could make my Washington the tj made 7/8 way up too lol, driveway is just an issue in icy snowy conditions with no 4wd driveway is bad enough nobody would ever want to plow it except me and I do it successfully as long as plows are running and vehicle has 4wd right now I have no plows soon I’ll have 2 plows again and then it prolly won’t snow though.

Offline JeepinMaxx

• Board of Directors
  • Rock Crawler
  • E-Mail - ffederico@brierlylombard.com
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2018, 10:49:26 PM »
tomorrow I should probably scoop the snow I accidentally filled my Jeep with when I used the snow blower this evening

I did get the quad fired up to plow a path for our dog Presley to do her business...

99TJ Tummy Tuck and SYE, Front D30 with alloy shafts, Detroit locker 4.56, Rear D44, ARB locker 4.56.  Detoursusa.com Rear bumper, Superwinch EP9000 Front Cage

"We don't need more gun control - we need ASSHOLE CONTROL"

Online A new level

• NEJEEP Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2018, 06:40:56 AM »
Theres a check valve on the right side, on the tranny case. It may be stuck open. Mine stuck closed and kept blowing o rings. Theres also another check valve further down same side back by the rear tire. Follow the main steel fliud line that’s around 3/4” diameter. That could be why you’re dead stick.

Awesome! Thank you!!
'16 JKR, Rock Krawler 3.5" Long Arm Off-Road Pro, 35" Nitto Trail Graplers

Build thread http://forum.northeastjeep.org/index.php?topic=38405.new#new